[Insight-developers] ITKApps Superbuild

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 16:57:05 EST 2012

Folks,

Arnaud and I have created a Superbuild for ITKApps. It turns out it is
a pain to get the proper flags and versions for the dependent
toolkits, especially FLTK and VTK. I've only tested it on Linux.

Please kick the tires and let me know what issues you uncover.

git clone git://itk.org/ITKApps.git
mkdir ITKApps-Superbuild
cd ITKApps-Superbuild
cmake ../ITKApps/Superbuild
make

If you have your own fltk, vtk and itk you can still
cmake ../ITKApps

or

cmake -DVTK_DIR:PATH=/home/lorensen/ProjectsGIT/VTKGerrit-linux
-DITK_DIR:PATH=/home/lorensen/ProjectsGIT/ITKGerrit-linux/
../ITKAppsGerrit/Superbuild/

Once we get the cooties out, we can apply a patch to the ITKApps release.

Bill