[Insight-developers] DICOM weekly update - 2012 Edition !

Alexandre GOUAILLARD agouaillard at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 14:35:28 EST 2012

hi norman,

yes this is what I did for the specific tests.

But also, I wanted to double check the non-specific tests. Two of them
try to manipulate .dcm files. I wanted to see if it was automatically
picking up DCMTKImageIOFactory for reading, and GDCM for writing (as I
did not implemented writing yet, as writing a DICOM image from scratch
is some kind of art), as it should.

As I could not find a way to tell ITK in which order he should try
factories to read files, I took the brutal way and made a branch in
which I remove GDCM all together. It's being tested right now, I
should push it in a few hours.

Alex.