[Insight-developers] no gerrit robot builds

Marcus D. Hanwell marcus.hanwell at kitware.com
Fri Feb 24 10:40:09 EST 2012

On Fri, Feb 24, 2012 at 9:41 AM, Matt McCormick
<matt.mccormick at kitware.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 23, 2012 at 8:23 PM, Marcus D. Hanwell
> <marcus.hanwell at kitware.com> wrote:
>> On Fri, Feb 24, 2012 at 12:58 AM, Matt McCormick
>> <matt.mccormick at kitware.com> wrote:

>>> The URL has been updated for build requests -- www.cdash.org/CDash/ ->
>>> open.cdash.org/ but that did not do it.  The response from CDash is
>>> that the submissions are scheduled, but they don't show up on the
>>> dashboard.
>>>
>> For build requests, but they would also need to be updated on the
>> individual scripts running on each CDash at Home volunteer. Was that done
>> yet?
>
> This has not been done.  The old CDash at Home client script is still
> there, but I have not updated it.  Do have some updated client scripts
> I can use as an example?

We went through a similar move for the VTK robot builds when the trunk
cdash URL changed to trunk.cdash.org. In the ctest script executed on
the command line (probably from the crontab) you need to modify the
lines for submission to read,

set(CTEST_DROP_SITE "open.cdash.org")
set(CTEST_DROP_URL "/submit.php")

If you still see disappearing submissions then I can take a look at
one of the machines to check the script the client is receiving is
well-formed.

Hope that helps.

Marcus