[Insight-developers] Where should I add the regularization term for the cost function in metric?

黄成 huangcheng1987928 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 07:20:51 EST 2012

Hi itk developers,

         Recently I am trying to improve a registration problem base on
"BSpline Transform" and "Matts Mutual Information Metric". And I want to
add a new regularization term to the cost function. I think in the metric,
there should be a "similarity" term and a "smoothing" term. If I can find
the implementation code of these two term, I can just add my own
regularization term behind. I notice that in the metric, there is a
function "GetValue()". I'm wondering are both of the "similariy" and
"smoothing" term calculated in this function? Which part of code is
implementation for the "smoothing" term?

--
黄成
Chester Huang

Mobile:   13392858763
E-mail:   cheng.huang at siat.ac.cn

Address:Human-Computer Interaction Center ,No.1068,Xueyuan Road,Xili
University Town,Nanshan District,Shenzhen City,518055
深圳市南山區西麗鎮深圳大學城學苑大道1068號人机交互中心(518055)