[Insight-developers] itkSimpleImageRegistrationTest test failings

M Stauffer -V- mstauff at verizon.net
Wed Feb 1 16:02:36 EST 2012

Hi Matt,

Yes, I see. I was focusing on the other failing builds, but maybe the
div-by-zero is changing results those somehow differently than in the
passing builds.

I'm merging Gang's fix to the div-by-zero in ANTSCC metric, and will
retry itkSimpleImageRegistrationTest after that, possibly with the
tighter convergence criteria.

-M

>Increasing the tolerance appears to cover up a real problems.
>
>A preferable path would fix the divide-by-zero error pointed
>out by Sean.
>
>Then, it may help change the convergence criteria on the the optimizer
>to specify a tighter convergence of the affine translation.
>
>Thanks,
>Matt
>
>On Tue, Jan 31, 2012 at 5:50 PM, M Stauffer -V-
><mstauff at verizon.net> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Regarding the failing itkSimpleImageRegistrationTest tests here:
>>

>http://www.cdash.org/CDash/testSummary.php?project=2&name=itkSi
mpleImageRegistrationTest&date=2012-01-30