[Insight-developers] Patches for 4.3.1

Johnson, Hans J hans-johnson at uiowa.edu
Tue Dec 18 13:41:22 EST 2012

Matt,

Kent could do Mac and Linux, but someone else needs to test Windows.
NOTE: windows does not build internal DCMTK anyway, so perhaps this is not
relevant.

Hans

Hans J. Johnson, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor, Department of Psychiatry

Mailing Address:
W274 GH                             Email: hans-johnson at uiowa.edu
200 Hawkins Drive                   Phone: (319) 353 8587
The University of Iowa
Iowa City, IA 52242