[Insight-developers] PhilipsRecImageIO

Williams, Norman K norman-k-williams at uiowa.edu
Tue Dec 18 10:48:40 EST 2012

Mea Maxima Culpa. This was meant to fix a problem where re-use of ImageIO
objects was putting metadata from one file read into the next file read.

I should have caught this but like you I didn't have PHilipsRecImageIO
turned on.

Is there a good reason not to have this ON by default?  And I'm all for
making all the factory builds turn on everything that's practical to turn
on.