[Insight-developers] Need to patch itk4.3.0

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 08:23:18 EST 2012

Matt,

Marius Staring just reported that PhilipRECImageIO does not compile.
Apparently, none of our dashboards have it enabled. I verified it this
morning on one of my systems. I have fixed the problem and submited a
gerrit patch: http://review.source.kitware.com/#/c/8979/

Once approved, this must be added to the new release. I don't think we
can wait for a patch release.

We also need to turn this module on and probably others on at least
one nightly. We may have issues with other modules.

Bill