[Insight-developers] Linux build error in gerrit after git rm

Matt McCormick matt.mccormick at kitware.com
Fri Aug 31 21:57:10 EDT 2012

Hi Gang,

The HeaderTests get regenerated properly now, but only with CMake
2.8.7 or greater.  I have updated the CMake used by dash5ubuntu to
2.8.9, so this will not be an issue on this box.  Regardless, the
HeaderTest will get regenerated properly on the next clean build, and
you can safely ignore this error.

Thanks,
Matt