[Insight-developers] Overloading methods

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Thu Aug 23 08:21:46 EDT 2012

Hello,

The reason you methods is not working is because C++ can't deduce the template parameters from the argument types passed to the function. That is to say since T is only used for the return type, and not as an argument to the function, so you should explicitly specify it as a template parameters. Something like this should work:

r = this->EnableIfTest<OutputType>( 3 );

Brad

blowekamp at mail.nih.gov