[Insight-developers] Visual Studio 2012 released

Ho Cheung hocheung20 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 09:59:07 EDT 2012

Actually that build was without BUILD_TESTING or BUILD_EXAMPLES on. It was
built in that configuration so I could use it in my project (which requires
neither).

I've ripped the script off one of the existing dashboard machines and
currently submitting a Nightly build with Examples and Testing on. There's
some exclamation marks which indicates errors. We should know what they are
in an hour or two.

Regards,

Ho Cheung
Research Assistant
Bio-Image Analytics Lab - University of Houston
hocheung20 at gmail.com
Cell: (832) 215-6347