[Insight-developers] Who deals with 3.20 patches?

Williams, Norman K norman-k-williams at uiowa.edu
Wed Apr 25 17:33:30 EDT 2012

I saw people posting patches for 3.20.1 on ITK-Users, but I don't know
what the issue is.  I have two patches ready to go

1. CLang compilation issues -- I thought these had been slipstreamed in
but evidently I found some more.  They're all aimed at the "need this-> to
call protected method in superclass" errors.

2. Addressing this bug report from Stefan Klein:
https://itk.icts.uiowa.edu/jira/browse/HISTITK-1122 -- he had a patch, I
just applied it and verified it compiled and didn't break any tests.

These are generated by git format-patch and should go in clean...
Kent Williams norman-k-williams at uiowa.edu