[Insight-developers] Please move my VS10 builds to Expected Nightly.

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Mon Apr 16 08:19:22 EDT 2012

Hello,

I have a couple of VS10 builds that should be moved to the nightly expected category on CDash. They are both form "lhcp-win7vm2.nlm" with build names VS10-Release-Shared and VS10-Debug-Static. The former one has had both Examples and Testing turn on. Which is quite good progress, and I just turn them on the debug versions. That machine is doing quite a number of SimpleITK and ITK builds now and is submitting some a bit later than ideal.

Thanks,
Brad

Bradley Lowekamp
Medical Science and Computing for