[Insight-developers] A few warning in the new registration framework

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Wed Apr 11 08:24:06 EDT 2012

Thanks Nick for getting this done!  Glad you got it merged right before the nightly stamp :)

We are down to 13 warnings today:

http://open.cdash.org/viewBuildError.php?type=1&buildid=2175258

but it looks like they are only coming from 3 or 4 places. I'll continue to whittle them down this week.

Thanks again,
Brad

blowekamp at mail.nih.gov