[Insight-developers] ITK Jira review

Miller, James V (GE Global Research) millerjv at ge.com
Fri Apr 6 11:03:51 EDT 2012

Since we are in-between releases for ITK, it is a good time circle back through the Jira issues and do some house cleaning.  Over the next week, please look through Jira https://issues.itk.org/jira/secure/Dashboard.jspa and update the status of issues. For example, is a specific fixed? resolved? closed? assigned?  You can also change/assign a schedule for an issue.  For example, you can assign the issue for the June release, or place in the BACKLOG of issues.

On the tcon next Friday, we'll spend the time updating the status of Jira issues.  If people can clear up Jira issues before then, then on the tcon we can focus on the issues that people have not updated.

Thanks.
Jim

Jim Miller
Senior Scientist