[Insight-developers] SIMPLEITK - TCON

Dan Mueller dan.muel at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 14:34:48 EDT 2011

Hi all,

Unfortunately I was unable to attend the t-con.

I have a question about how the SimpleITK distribution works (or is
planned to work). I see in Wrapping/CMakeLists.txt some install
commands (e.g. for Java). I want to install the C# wrappers for
distribution. I'm guessing I just need to copy
SimpleITKCSharpNative.dll/so and SimpleITKCSharpManaged.dll to the
install directory. What happens after that? Will the installed files
be made available at some public location?

Thanks in advance for any information.

Cheers, Dan (Mueller)