[Insight-developers] Test failures in Mac OS X Lion?

Sean McBride sean at rogue-research.com
Thu Oct 27 14:29:12 EDT 2011

On Thu, 27 Oct 2011 13:55:31 -0400, Cory Quammen said:

>gcc-4.2 seems to work fine for me.

It should.

Note however that if you've installed Xcode 4.2 on OS 10.7, then there is no gcc anymore.  There's only clang and llvm-gcc (gcc frontend and llvm backend).  You might think the actual gcc 4.2 exists, but it's only a symlink to llvm-gcc.

If you actually want/need gcc 4.2, you'll need Xcode 4.1.

(Our RogueResearch7 build machine will be switching to 10.7 next week, now that I have a new RogueResearch9 up and running on 10.6.)

Cheers,

Sean McBride, B. Eng                 sean at rogue-research.com