[Insight-developers] KWStyle hook problems

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 13:28:07 EDT 2011

I need help with this.

I have edited Utilities/KWstyle/KWStyle.cmake to use the .in file.

If I use
<Header>Utilities/KWStyle/ITKHeader.h,false,true</Header>
the pre-commit hook works, but the test fails to run with the error:
cannot open header file: Utilities/KWStyle/ITKHeader.h

Using the original "build"/Utilities/KWStyle/ITK.kws.xml, the
pre-commit fails, but the test runs.

Bill