[Insight-developers] Add a Convolution module under filtering?

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue May 31 17:40:20 EDT 2011

On Tue, May 31, 2011 at 5:06 PM, Cory Quammen <cquammen at cs.unc.edu> wrote:
> On Tue, May 31, 2011 at 4:28 PM, Luis Ibanez <luis.ibanez at kitware.com> wrote:
>> Hi Cory,
>>
>> Before moving the itkConvolutionImageFilter out of Review...
>>
>> Did you do a Code Review of this filter using the Check List ?
>> http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK_Release_4/Modularization/Code_Reviews/Checklist
>
> Yes, as per your instructions in a previous email.

----------------

Excellent !

Thanks for doing so.

I apologize for the paranoia,

but as we prepare for moving 344 files out of Review,...

We must make sure that each one of them is properly
vetted before it becomes a permanent part of the toolkit.

Any defect that we miss in this review process is something
that we will have to live with for the *next ten years*, once we
restore the backward compatibility policy after the ITKv4 release.

 This our best chance at getting this code right....