[Insight-developers] Add a Convolution module under filtering?

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Tue May 31 16:54:51 EDT 2011

I agree with Luis regarding coverage. When we move this code from
review we have an opportunity to achieve 100% (or as near as possible)
coverage.

That said, the current coverage reporting is cumbersome because one
needs to search 3 separate pages for a coverage report. Is there a way
to filter the coverage for a list of files?