[Insight-developers] Gerrit automated builds not running for Windows and Linux?

Cory Quammen cquammen at cs.unc.edu
Thu May 26 11:54:45 EDT 2011

Luis,

The build on kitty-vm.hooperlab Experimental build is mine.

I was trying to see if I could use CDash at Home to test a patch I pushed
to gerrit as it wasn't tested on linux. FYI, it apparently built from
HEAD on the main git repository rather than the branch I tried to
point it to on github, but that is a separate issue.

Thanks,
Cory