[Insight-developers] What to do about statistics...

Jim Miller millerjv at ge.com
Thu May 26 10:07:35 EDT 2011

Thanks Luis.

I would say the migration guide does indeed say "what" changed.  But it does not present a justification as to why it changed.  I was trying to find where someone documented "let's only have one API to Evaluate() that takes a std::vector instead of an overloaded API with various vector types".

Jim

On May 25, 2011, at 5:32 PM, Luis Ibanez wrote:

> The very completed ITK Statistics Migration Guide explains it:
> http://www.itk.org/Wiki/Proposals:Refactoring_Statistics_Framework_2007_Migration_Users_Guide#Decision_rules

Jim Miller
Senior Scientist
GE Research