[Insight-developers] More build problems with current master.

Williams, Norman K norman-k-williams at uiowa.edu
Mon May 23 11:41:27 EDT 2011

I figured out what the problem was.

If you turn on ITK_USE_64BITS_IDS then vnl_c_vector attempts to use
vnl_numeric_traits<long long unsigned int> -- where SizeValueType is the
datatype causing all the ruckus.

The problem is that in
ITK/Modules/ThirdParty/VNL/src/vxl/core/vnl/vnl_numeric_traits.h there's no
specialization for vnl_numeric_traits<long long unsigned int>.

Is this a peculiarity of the Apple inttypes.h? It's irksome! Especially
since both 'unsigned long' and 'long long unsigned int' are both 64-bit
integers.