[Insight-developers] Broken API related top ComposeImageFilter

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Sat May 21 08:26:43 EDT 2011

Gaëtan,

I didn't try that example. That one was easy.

I tried the RealAndImaginaryToComplexImageFilter. It required an extra
template argument I guess. That was not in the migration doc as far as
I can see.

Also, if the ITK3/ITK4 compatibility is easy to accommodate, the
example should support both. This also will help users do conversion
later on.

Thanks for fixing the example,

Bill