[Insight-developers] Fwd: [ITK 0012186]: itkBSplineDeformableTransform throws error when enabling multithreading

Wes Turner wes.turner at kitware.com
Fri May 20 10:24:42 EDT 2011

Nick,

I am having a similar issue, but I haven't had an opportunity to look into
it yet.  I expect that this is easy to replicate given that I am at least
the third person to run into the problem.  I think that if you use an
arbitrary image, pull it into  itkBSplineDeformableTransform, choose a
relatively large number of spline points and a level >1, you will quickly
find it.  Right now I am on travel, but if you have problems replicating the
issue, I can work with you to get a failure case when I get back ... Monday
possibly.

- Wes

Wesley D. Turner, Ph.D.
Kitware, Inc.