[Insight-developers] include ITK libraries in vs2010 ultimate

john smith mkinsightdeveloper at gmail.com
Thu May 19 16:49:39 EDT 2011

Hello,

I am new in using vs 2010.I use a library named (ITK), it is a toolkit for
medical image processing. To configure ITK, I used Cmake, and then Cmake
generated the .sln file. I opened the .sln file with vs2010 and build the
solution. After building the solution, I took all ITK libraries (.lib) in a
binary file. But when I have tried to open a new project of vs2010 and
include the ITK's libraries, then the vs couldn't find the libraries of ITK.
What sould I do to include ITK's header files? How could I use ITK libraries
without using Cmake? I am using windows7 (64 bit) and vs2010 prof ultimate.

Thanks