[Insight-developers] Please Review ImageCopy Methods

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Wed May 18 09:10:31 EDT 2011

Hello,

It's not standard practice to spam the developers list to get reviews on a topic, but I have some time constraints. So I'd like to get this topic merged this week.

http://review.source.kitware.com/#change,1277

While this is just the basic implementation of the ImageCopy method, the framework will allow it to be optimized to memcpy ( or std::copy ) in many places across the toolkit, which will give a 10-100x performance improvement to the current approach.

Thank you for your feedback.

Brad

Bradley Lowekamp
Lockheed Martin Contractor for