[Insight-developers] texture features question

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Mon May 16 22:00:56 EDT 2011

Nick,

I think that the issue that Luis is talking about is wether the bound is [0,1], [0,1), or (0,1), where [ is for a closed end-point and ( is for an open end point of an interval. Then how this is propagated to the individual bins. I recall that there is an issue with needing padding because of a open end-point in one or two places.

Hope this helps,
Brad