[Insight-developers] WrapITK cmake_minimum_required v. CMP0003

Alexandre GOUAILLARD agouaillard at gmail.com
Mon May 16 09:22:50 EDT 2011

ashish,

just replace each and all the occurrences of versions 2.4.x by 2.8.0

Wrapping/WrapITK/CMakeLists.txt:cmake_minimum_required(VERSION 2.4.5
FATAL_ERROR)
Wrapping/WrapITK/ConfigureWrapping.cmake:cmake_minimum_required(VERSION
2.4.2 FATAL_ERROR)
Wrapping/WrapITK/ExternalProjects/PyBuffer/CMakeLists.txt:cmake_minimum_required(VERSION
2.4.2 FATAL_ERROR)

alex.