[Insight-developers] Why is m_NumberOfThreads signed?

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Mon May 16 09:17:01 EDT 2011

I agree with Brad. Also, in customers' applications, they have been using
int and they will have to change their code. Further it will be difficult to
build an application against both ITK3 and ITK4 without #ifdef's. For
example, Slicer4 currently builds against ITK3 and ITK4.

It seems the benefit ("it makes more sense") is small compared to the
possible impact on our customers.

Bill