[Insight-developers] Module dependency graph

Arnaud GELAS arnaud_gelas at hms.harvard.edu
Mon May 9 14:41:15 EDT 2011

David, Xiaoxiao,

Here you go:
     http://review.source.kitware.com/#change,1618

For each module it generates a dependency graph (image), and it gets
added into the doxygen documentation of the corresponding module.

I am not a dot expert, I have followed instructions from wikipedia...
I am pretty sure, someone can improve the graph (looks, style, etc...);
but it's a good start for a local graph.

We can follow a similar procedure to generate a full graph...

Arnaud