[Insight-developers] Scales estimation for registration

Baohua Wu baowu99 at gmail.com
Mon May 9 13:42:30 EDT 2011

hi brian,

thank you for the information.

to my knowledge, the test was passed with the synthetic data, and the scales
worked well with several real images. i think bill's conern was mainly about
how to set the global factor (or learning rate).

we have been trying to estimate this global factor as well. some strategies
include the norm of gradient, the parameter space, etc.

baohua