[Insight-developers] Gerrit builds only started for patches from ITK core developers?

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Tue May 3 11:28:01 EDT 2011

Yes. It's intentional.

We use core group membership as a proxy for trustworthiness. Otherwise, we'd
be enabling possible arbitrary untrusted code execution on cdash at homeclients...

If you want to force trigger builds, have a member of the core group enter a
review comment with the exact text "Request build: all" (without the quotes,
and with no trailing or leading spaces or newlines) and it should trigger
builds for you.

Alternatively, if you do not know anybody in the "core group" you can
request a build here on the mailing list, just send a link to the gerrit
topic, and one of us in the core group will respond as soon as we can.

Thanks,
David