[Insight-developers] wrapping still broken with the modularized ITK

Xiaoxiao Liu xiaoxiao.liu at kitware.com
Tue Mar 22 10:02:54 EDT 2011

Just want to add something for the itkTestDriver issue you mentioned.
The test driver in ITK has been modified  to take advance of the test driver
feature  in CMake:http://review.source.kitware.com/#change,779.
You can see that part of the code in  itkTestDriver.cxx has been put in
itkTestDriver.h  instead.

I don't know  how the tests are done in wrapping ITK, but you might want to
use the same strategy that is adopted in the toolkit?

2011/3/21 Gaëtan Lehmann <gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr>

> Hi,
>
> Wrapping is still broken with the modularized ITK, mainly because of two
> problems:
>
> * WrapITK uses find_package(ITK) to get the source directories to include.
> Unfortunately, ITKConfig.cmake includes ITKTargets.cmake which tries to
> redefine all the libraries already created elsewhere. This method was used
> to work, but may not have been appropriate.
> Any idea on how to fix that is welcome.
>
> * itkTestDriver is used by WrapITK to run its tests. It was built in ITK
> but has been removed by the modularization.
> Is it planned to build it again in ITK? Should we move it to the WrapITK
> directory?
>
> Regards,
>
> Gaëtan
>

> --
> Gaëtan Lehmann
> INRA de Jouy-en-Josas (France)
> tel: +33 1 34 65 29 66    fax: 01 34 65 29 09
> http://voxel.jouy.inra.fr  http://www.itk.org
> http://www.mandriva.org  http://www.bepo.fr

> http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK_FAQ

*Xiaoxiao Liu*, Ph.D.
R & D Engineer
Kitware Inc <http://www.kitware.com/>.
Clifton Park, NY
Phone: (518) 881-4924  or  (518) 371-3971 x124