[Insight-developers] SimpleITK - now using next branch

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Thu Mar 17 10:45:43 EDT 2011

Gabe,

I see you added a new issue into JIRA that is basically a duplicate:

https://itk.icts.uiowa.edu/jira/browse/SIMPLEITK-23

I make the link and commented about the issue.

As this has been already addressed and merged in the next branch, I must ask if you are aware that we are trying to use the next branch for integration of topics?

Brad

BTW: I am CC ing the developers list as Luis has suggested that our off-list SimpleITK discussions should really be going to the developers list. I would still like to maintain the convention of including SimpleITK in the subject, so that mail filtering is easy.

Bradley Lowekamp
Lockheed Martin Contractor for
National Library of Medicine
blowekamp at mail.nih.gov