[Insight-developers] Register with CDash and the Insight project

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman at kitware.com
Wed Mar 16 13:56:40 EDT 2011

Currently, with CDash and git, you have to register the git user name so
that CDash can notify you when there are issues.

To find your git user name do this:

$ cat .gitconfig
[user]
         name = Bill Hoffman
         email = bill.hoffman at kitware.com

(I know why not use the git email... We are working on that but for now,
you need to specify your name to CDash.)

The following users have submitted to ITK, but have not correctly
registered names, it may also be that you have not subscribed to the
Insight project.  Here is the current list of warnings I am seeing from
the admin page:

* tom.vercauteren is not registered for this project but has been
submitting in the past month.
* malaterre is not registered for this project but has been submitting
in the past month.
* Daniel Blezek is not registered for this project but has been
submitting in the past month.
* Bradley Lowekamp is not registered for this project but has been
submitting in the past month.
* Bill Lorensen is not registered for this project but has been
submitting in the past month.
* Nick Tustison is not registered for this project but has been
submitting in the past month.
* Hans Johnson is not registered for this project but has been
submitting in the past month.
* Matt McCormick (thewtex) is not registered for this project but has
been submitting in the past month.
* David Doria is not registered for this project but has been submitting
in the past month.
* Won-Ki Jeong is not registered for this project but has been
submitting in the past month.
* Michael Stauffer is not registered for this project but has been
submitting in the past month.
* Kishore Mosaliganti is not registered for this project but has been
submitting in the past month.

-Bill