[Insight-developers] Is there a way to find all warnings/test failures on the dashboard?

Mark Roden mmroden at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 12:14:02 EST 2011

Hi Sean,

Those warnings are actually very different than the warnings in ITK
itself.  For instance, the functions 'getslope' and 'getintercept' are
now deprecated in the main gdcm branch, but not in the branch in ITK.
I want to get all the gdcm warnings in ITK ironed out before I even
think about merging the two branches to bring in the updated
functionality of the main gdcm branch.

Mark