[Insight-developers] Minor ITK Modular Process Issue

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Wed Jun 22 10:29:54 EDT 2011

On 06/21/2011 07:52 PM, Bill Lorensen wrote:
> cd ITK-build/Modules/Foo
> ctest ... fails

By "fails" I assume you mean "does not run tests".

> cd test
> ctest ... runs

The test directory is not actually created by add_subdirectory from
the module's main directory.  It comes from the top.  We discussed
this previously when I moved the module "all" targets down into the
module directories.  This is a technical limitation of having test
dependencies separate from main module dependencies which we need
to break dependency cycles.

-Brad