[Insight-developers] Module dependcies help

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Tue Jun 14 10:46:55 EDT 2011

On 06/14/2011 10:31 AM, M Stauffer (V) wrote:
> Is the new paradigm to include new classes directly in the module to
> which they most directly belong, forgoing the Review module? There are
> some classes in Review, e.g. CompositeTransform,  that
> ITK-RegistrationRefactoring depends on, so we'll have to also move those
> to other modules?

The Review module exists only to hold classes that came from the Review
directory prior to modularization.  These were left from the old CVS-based
workflow where the Review directory was used to put things that had not
been reviewed for inclusion.  Now we use Git branches and Gerrit to do
reviews so everything can be committed directly to its final intended
location.

If you have some classes that need to be moved out of Review into more
permanent modules, please list them.

-Brad