[Insight-developers] Nightly build against nightly vxl

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue Jun 7 14:39:43 EDT 2011

Hi Bill,

I just setup a Nightly ITK build that uses a Nightly VXL build.

with

     ITK_USE_SYSTEM_VXL = ON

The build is:

SITE:                 eldorado.kitware
BUILDNAME:    Ubuntu-g++-4.4.1-Release-VXL

It is green today:

   http://www.cdash.org/CDash/buildSummary.php?buildid=1209530

Hopefully we will be able to keep it that way     :-)