[Insight-developers] SimpleITK: Moving Doxygen to itk.org

Arnaud GELAS arnaud_gelas at hms.harvard.edu
Tue Jun 7 13:36:19 EDT 2011

Hi Brad,

For the nightly ITK Documentation, I am just generating 2 tarballs:

    * 1 for the tag file
    * 1 for the whole html documentation

Once they are generated, they get uploaded on my public dropbox account.

Every morning, one machine at Kitware grabs these tarballs (make sure
their size is above a given threshold, then get decompressed). Luis has
been taking care of this machine; you may check with him about this last
step.

Arnaud