[Insight-developers] Are \ingroup "Transforms" and "ITKTransform" redundant

Arnaud Gelas arnaud_gelas at hms.harvard.edu
Tue Jul 26 08:59:38 EDT 2011

Hans,

Currently in the doxygen documentation, there are "modules" (groups)

    * from ITKv3 such as Transforms, Mathematical Morphology Image
      Filters, Thread Safe classes, Thread Safe classes, etc.
    * ITKv4 module

see http://www.itk.org/Doxygen/html/modules.html

While ITKv4 grouping follows the modularized structure, the ITKv3 one is
more complex and add some important information.

Now, for the particular case of the transform group, I think there
ITKTransform and Transforms should be the same (?).
There should be some other groups with the same issue.

Arnaud