[Insight-developers] Testing data procedure for mhd/raw files

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 10:51:02 EDT 2011

You can store any type of file. You must follow the directions here:
http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/ITK/Git/Develop/Data and cmake will take your
data, stuff it into a web repository, create hash, etc...

It works very well.

I have not tried it with a mhd/raw pair. Did you try it and it failed?
If so, we need to fix it. Maybe we have to add a dummy test for the
raw file? I don't know.

Perhaps a ITK data guru will answer.

Bill