[Insight-developers] Wrapping errors related to PhiklipsREC

Gaëtan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Mon Jul 18 08:10:10 EDT 2011

Le 18 juil. 11 à 14:03, Gaëtan Lehmann a écrit :

> Le 15 juil. 11 à 16:20, Bill Lorensen a écrit :
>
>> Gaëtan,
>>
>> This platform:
>> http://www.cdash.org/CDash/viewBuildError.php?buildid=1331504
>>
>> has wrapping errors rleated to the new IO/PhilipsREC module that I
>> added. This module if OFF by default. I don't know if that is related
>> to the errors we see.
>>

> Hi Bill,
>
> You mean that this module is not turned on when
> ITK_BUILD_ALL_MODULES is on?

Ok I see the EXCLUDE_FROM_ALL option.

The problem will be fixed when wrapping will use the same
modularization mechanism than ITK - hopefully soon.
In the mean time I can disable the wrapping of that class.

Is there a specific reason to exclude that ImageIO by default?

Gaëtan

--
Gaëtan Lehmann
INRA de Jouy-en-Josas (France)