[Insight-developers] RegistrationRefactoring branch pushed to gerrit

M Stauffer (V) mstauff at verizon.net
Sat Jul 16 00:37:33 EDT 2011

Hi,

The RegistrationRefactoring branch from PICSL lab has been pushed to
gerrit:
http://review.source.kitware.com/#change,2096

This adds our module on top the gerrit patch pushed earlier today that
added only the Transform-related changes that were made during
development of this module.
(http://review.source.kitware.com/#change,2087)

It's a work in progress, but there's enough working to see our approach.
The commit outlines which tests are in working order for helping to
learn about the new classes.

Please add yourself as reviewer as needed.

-M