[Insight-developers] Slicer4/ITKv4 update

Patrick Cheng cheng at isis.georgetown.edu
Wed Jan 19 17:47:50 EST 2011

Hi Bill and Luis,

Thank you for setting up this page. We have been updating IGSTK along
the way, and this page helped a lot. We also plan to migrate to ITKv4 in
our next major release.

I have setup a nightly build of IGSTK against the latest version of ITK
here at the Experimental section:

http://public.kitware.com/dashboard.php?name=igstk

It might provide some useful information for the migration guide.

Patrick