[Insight-developers] using itkImageToVTKImageFilter.h

David Doria daviddoria at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 16:08:29 EST 2011

On Fri, Jan 7, 2011 at 4:00 PM, Martin Waitzbauer <mazzok at gmx.at> wrote:

> Hello
>
> This question probably shows that im a relative noob in c++, so please dont
> be mad at me :)
>
> i want to use itkImageToVTKImageFilter.h in my app, which is located in the
> ITK source folder SOURCE\Wrapping\WrapITK\ExternalProjects\ItkVtkGlue\src
>
> Im using Visual Studio2010, i include the *h file in the Project
> Properties, and  the header file is being found, i can #include it. When i
> try to compile, the compiler tells me
>
> Fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'itkImageToVTKImageFilter.h':
> No such file or directory

Try using the CMakeLists.txt file here:
http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK/Examples/IO/ImageToVTKImageFilter

but change:
<http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK/Examples/IO/ImageToVTKImageFilter>
/home/doriad/src/ITK/Wrapping/WrapITK/ExternalProjects/ItkVtkGlue/src/
to match your setup.

I think the problem is that the compiler doesn't know to look in that
directory (i.e. the CXX_INCLUDE_PATH isn't set properly), which is
what include_directories
does.

David