[Insight-developers] ANN: Gerrit migration to new server this evening

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 15:15:04 EST 2011

I tried the same copy to clipboard again.

Same results:
git branch -D TheLastNailInTheWindows64BitsBugCoffin
Deleted branch TheLastNailInTheWindows64BitsBugCoffin (was b2964b0).
[ITKGerrit(master)] git fetch ssh://lorensen@192.168.115.108:29418/ITK
refs/changes/83/683/1 && git checkout FETCH_HEAD -b
TheLastNailInTheWindows64BitsBugCoffin
ssh: connect to host 192.168.115.108 port 29418: Connection timed out