[Insight-developers] ANN: Gerrit migration to new server this evening

Marcus D. Hanwell marcus.hanwell at kitware.com
Thu Jan 6 18:13:13 EST 2011

On Thu, Jan 6, 2011 at 4:23 PM, Marcus D. Hanwell
<marcus.hanwell at kitware.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We will be moving Gerrit over to a new server this evening. We don't
> expect significant downtime, I will keep you updated on any issues we
> encounter. If any of you spot any problems over the coming days please
> let us know.

Everything has been moved over, I have done some initial tests and
everything looks good from several locations (inside and outside of
the Kitware network). Please let us know if you have any problems
accessing or using Gerrit. Thanks to Matt for handling the move.

Thanks,

Marcus