[Insight-developers] Problems pushing data files with .txt extension?

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Wed Aug 31 13:15:58 EDT 2011

On 8/31/2011 10:59 AM, Hans Johnson wrote:
> I am trying to push a few data files with .txt extensions (ITK
> transform files). And the magic is not working.  I've tried
> this 2 times now with similar results:
> How do I go about debugging this?

(1) Is the topic on Gerrit but the data didn't make it?
(2) Did the .txt -> .txt.md5 conversion occur?
(3) Is the test that references the file with DATA{} enabled?
(4) What is the output of these commands when your topic is checked out:

  $ git log origin/master.. --stat

  $ git for-each-ref refs/data

?

-Brad